Compensation: $70,000-$83,000 + bonus
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Privately-held global financial institution is seeking a Fund Order and Custody Product and Project Analyst to join the team. Working within the Product and Project team, the analyst will be responsible for all administrative and reporting tasks of the Product and Project group reporting directly to the team leader.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Participate in all FO&C product reviews to analyze efficiencies and risk. Will be expected to lead select specific reviews.
- Review and understand mutual fund industry initiatives affecting regulatory and compliance relative to the fund product.
- Participate in department implementation of various project initiatives including owning, testing, and planning on certain projects.
- Work with team to review department’s activity and develop plans to create efficiencies and reduce risk.
- Will need to understand unit costs for each mutual fund function and be able to create and offer ideas to reduce overall processing costs.
- Participate in any new service level models or product changes.
- Assist in the development and production of management reporting for the P&P team.
- In conjunction with OGC and Compliance be the point person for processing all Fund Contracts and documentation.
- Take an active role in any risk, compliance, and project teams to compile and analyze data relevant to the activity.
- Help lead in any remediation projects.
- Review and approve all responses to Fund attestations.
- Be the point person to understand all costs and revenues of the product.
- Review and approve Out of Pocket costs associated with Service Hubs.
- Participate in responses to Fund RFP’s (request for proposal).
- BS/ BA Degree.
- 1-3 years of Custody experience, Mutual Fund experience preferred.
- Experienced manager of people and projects.
- Strong organizational Skills.
- Strong communication Skills at all levels.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Good at working independently and in a team environment.
- Proactive self-starter.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.