Compensation: $50 – $80/hr.
Location: New York City
Mid-sized financial services firm in New York is seeking a Fund Accountant with experience in finance or accounting. The role will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records and financial statements for the company's investment funds.
As a Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements, conduct look-back audits, and manage special projects
- Ensuring financial compliance by analyzing financial information
- Managing the monthly close process, prepare journal entries, and reconciliations
- Preparing and managing various tax filings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the Fund Accountant role, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred, but open to more senior candidates
- 3-8 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of GAAP, SOX, and tax compliance regulations
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.