- Accountable for the assessment of month end close packages, involving investor allocations and statements, supplied by the administrator along with organizing internal shadow allocations, management fee estimates and expense accruals for each of the company’s products.
- Support the Investor Relations team on ad hoc and monthly investor requests, DDQ responses.
- Assist in preparing the CFO and Fund Controller for ODD meetings
- Collaborate with Middle Office on the review of daily PnL as well as being responsible for the reporting of internal daily NAVs
- Coordinate with the Management Company Accountants on management fee and incentive fee forecasts along with fund invoice payments.
- Assist in the monitoring of investor side letter terms and MFNs as they relate to accounting
- Review of quarterly regulatory filings, annual audited financials and annual fund tax preparation (K-1, Federal + State filings)
- Assist in the accounting aspects of new fund launches, including participating in the fund structuring, review of fund documents as well as both internal meetings and investor calls throughout the launch
- Combination of public/private or admin/private understanding is idyllic
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working on Financial Statements / Audit Process
- CPA is a plus
- Product knowledge
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.