Job Overview – Full-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant
Dynamic company in search of a reliable and professional Receptionist / Office Assistant. This is an opportunity to join a friendly and laid-back office environment in Conshohocken, PA. If you are an enthusiastic individual who can juggle various responsibilities, maintain a welcoming reception area, and ensure the smooth operation of office functions, this is the perfect role for you.
Compensation: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Location: Conshohocken, PA (Montgomery County)
Schedule: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Responsibilities as the Full-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant include:
- Accept deliveries/process packages and ensure they reach the intended recipient promptly.
- Greet guests in a polite and professional manner.
- Collect, sort, and distribute mail daily.
- Maintain the postage meter, ensuring postage supplies inventory is fulfilled.
- Handle incoming calls professionally.
- Restock and ensure cleanliness of the kitchen daily.
- Order breakfast and/or lunch for all training classes.
- Identify weekly office supply needs and place orders, maintaining organization and storage of items.
- Maintain basic filing systems.
Qualifications for the Full-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant include:
- Minimum 1 year administrative/reception experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.