Location: Chicago, IL
Tech company is looking for a talented and energetic Workplace Coordinator who can bring a warm welcome to visitors, clients, recruiting candidates, and employees. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you’ll own every visitor’s first impression and make them feel welcome.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality to ensure we are always exceeding expectations.
- Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Management System.
- Develop systems to organize workflow to ensure quality, precision, and timeliness of outputs.
- Perform ongoing facility inspections conducting walkthroughs to ensure all building systems are operational (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, flooring, ceiling, roofing, fire systems, signs, pest control, energy management, landscaping, etc.)
- Measure and publish metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend solutions.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Maintain up-to-date team documents and playbooks.
- Monitor, track, and execute tickets for assigned offices.
- Coordinate various administrative and office duties as needed, such as maintaining office equipment and stocking office supplies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of related experience: (luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or similar).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, and professional demeanor in all interactions.
- A highly reliable, detail-oriented, and resourceful team player.
- Ability to balance priorities on multiple tasks and maintain workflow amidst interruptions.
- Initiative to take on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Computer experience: Fluency with Gmail, Google Docs, and MS Office Suite.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.