Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a compelling FP&A Supervisor opportunity with a dynamic company in a unique industry. The company continues to grow through acquisitions while maintaining a loyal customer base for decades. The FP&A Supervisor will assist the team in making strategic decisions and investments. They are based out of the Philadelphia area; however, the organization is fully-remote.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will be wide-ranging and focus on data minding, budgeting, forecasting, evaluating business trends, creating financial models, and supporting the Finance department
- Individual will have the opportunity to mold the position around their skillset
- Company is going through an exciting period where they are growing through organic revenue increase as well as acquisitions
- Team consists of professionals with impressive experience
- Position is fully-remote
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A) or data analytics
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially data visualization tools like Tableau and Data Warehouse
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.