Compensation: $110,000 – $130,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing a FPA Manager opportunity with a prominent distribution company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- A global public company that has seen significant growth in revenue and EBITDA over the past several years
- Responsibilities include corporate FPA functions and consolidations of budgets and monthly reporting package and working with accounting team on month-end close and financial reporting items
- While reporting to the Director of FPA, the individual will have regular exposure to senior leadership and manage 3 direct reports
- The role offers a candidate with strong interpersonal, communication, analytical skills a chance to experience tremendous growth potential
- Hybrid work opportunity
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or closely related field from an accredited college or university, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of FPA experience with understanding of accounting, background in accounting is ideal — public/industry combo is a plus
- Experience in a larger multi-entity/multinational organization is preferred
- Management experience is required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel), Hyperion (or similar financial planning tool), QlikView (or other data mining tool), and familiar with SAP and Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Power BI, or similar tool)
- Six Sigma or Lean training is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.