Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000
Location: New York City (3 days in office / 2 days remote)
Atlantic Group is hiring a proactive, self-starter Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst for a high-growth Company. The role is Pre-IPO and involves working in a fast-paced environment to support the FP&A function. The FP&A Analyst will collaborate with Revenue, Marketing, Partnerships, and Business Operations teams across the Company. Essential skills for this role include excellent communication, attention to detail, and an objective approach to learning and problem-solving.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Understand and highlight key performance indicators and drivers of change within the financial results and present findings to leadership.
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of new business opportunities on our business plan and long-term goals, providing insightful decision bases for senior management.
- Assist with analytical tools and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required
- Work with functional and business unit owners to estimate financial results based on future action plans and business assumptions
- Work on special projects as needed
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), forecasting, budgeting, and planning.
- High proficiency in financial analysis methods and concepts to prepare forecasts, cash flows and perform analyses
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment; effective multitasking skills are vital
- Experience with managing planning, budgeting, and forecasting solutions
- A critical thinker – Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- A strong communicator who is able to lead discussions across departments within the organization while improving business partners' understanding of drivers of financial performance
- Enterprising – Seek to take up and start new projects.
- Focused on improving the status quo – look for new and more efficient ways of solving problems
- Results-oriented – Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.