$80,000-$150,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Foreman/Superintendent with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a General Contractor/Construction Manager specializing in heavy highway, civil, site, and earthwork. This candidate will provide leadership and run the project work from start to finish, on-site or in the field.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Zero middle management
- Phenomenal reputation with over 100 + years in business
- Tremendous room for growth
- Responsible for running crews – heavy highway, piping, paving, concrete, curbing, earthwork, etc.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and vendors and
- Manage crews efficiently
- Work and report into the owner
- 5+ years of experience in construction industry
- Experience in the civil and sitework construction industries
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working on-site and within a team
- Safety is paramount
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.