Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Financial Reporting Staff Accountant with a manufacturing company located in Delaware County, PA (within walking distance from a SEPTA station). The ideal candidate must be motivated, self-starting, and willing to be a part of a high-performing team.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Global manufacturing company that specializes in medical safety products
- Responsibilities include preparing monthly & quarterly internal reporting package, preparing journal entries & financial analyses, and assisting with internal controls compliance
- Opportunity to interact with head office in Europe
- Reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting
- Hybrid schedule: in office 3 days/week
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting or corporate accounting for a large company
- CPA or track is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Google G-Suite
- Experience with SAP ERP systems would be a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.