Compensation: $110,000 – $130,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a fully remote Financial Reporting Manager position with a fast-growing financial services company located in Montgomery County, PA. This newly created role will help with an increased growth and M&A plan. While reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting, this is a great opportunity to join a hardworking and dedicated team that cares about your success.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Join a private equity backed financial services company that has been experiencing impressive growth
- The focus of this position will be wide-ranging and will include financial reporting as well as technical accounting issues
- Responsibilities include purchase accounting, valuations analysis, revenue recognition, financial statement preparation, and audit support
- Company has been active with acquisitions, so there is a lot of exciting work to come
- Organization consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- 100% remote but the office is available for those that wish to use it
- 5+ years public audit or combo
- CPA is highly desired
- Strong financial reporting experience (SEC not needed) is sought after, with exposure to impairment analysis and discounted cash flows
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.