Compensation: $60,000 – $66,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Financial Reporting Analyst role for a leading healthcare company located in Delaware County, PA. The ideal candidate must be eager to learn and grow in a large corporate financial reporting team. The Financial Reporting Analyst will support the financial reporting process during month end close.
Highlights About the Company and Position:
- Company is a leading healthcare company that has provided top care for their members for over 25 years
- Responsibilities include preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual internal & external financial statements
- Will be a part of a 20+ person corporate accounting/reporting team
- Plenty of growth opportunities within department and company
- Hybrid schedule & vaccination required
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public accounting or corporate accounting/financial reporting
- CPA track preferred
- Exposure to preparation of financial statements
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Hyperion/Oracle, Workiva, or similar ERP systems
- Understanding of US GAAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.