Compensation: $45 per hr.
Location: Rowayton, CT
The Financial Reporting Analyst will support the Firm's P&L Reporting team through financial reporting and data analyzing.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Month end financial reporting including:
- Reconciliation of accounting records with the independent administrator.
- Assist in the calculation of management and incentive fees including equalization.
- Read new investor agreements to understand specific fees, reporting requirements, etc.
- Allocation of P&L in Master/Feeder structures.
- Calculation of final Net Asset Values and Net Asset Value per Share.
- Compilation of GAAP compliant financial statements for distribution to investors and meeting the firm’s periodic regulatory reporting requirements with the SEC, NFA and CFTC.
- Responsible for annual audit and tax related preparations including supporting workpapers, financial statements, schedules of investments, ASC 820 and ASC 815 disclosures, cash flow statements, financial highlights, and related footnotes.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, Form PF, CPO-PQR, AIFMD, etc.
- Review monthly track records for master trading vehicles, feeder funds, separately managed accounts, and trading program composites.
- Communicate with other departments to meet reporting needs and address ad-hoc requests.
- Identify and research new codification and regulatory requirements affecting the industry and our entities.
- 3-6 years related experience; public accounting experience preferred.
- BA or BBA in Accounting from accredited university.
- General knowledge of OTC derivative, FX, equity and fixed income markets.
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting for investment companies and partnerships.
- Working knowledge of master-feeder structures and related accounting.
- CPA is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multitask.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.