Compensation: $100,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Well-established, highly reputable Hedge Fund is looking for a Financial Planning and Expense Analyst to join the team. This will be a newly formed role working for and with the head of FP&A, who has re-designed the whole firm's FP&A and has built out the group.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- The firm is looking to recruit an individual with financial services experience to support the expense allocation process.
- This role will have room for a lot of growth and potentially move to other areas of the firm.
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance in implementing the firm’s expense allocation policies
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documentation with attention to detail
- Develop ad-hoc analytics and reporting for senior management
- Collaborate with broader Finance organization, Strategy, IT, Legal, Business Management, Legal, and Compliance on firmwide initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Services or Public Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot tables, macros,)
- Knowledge of Tableau/Power BI or data query tools a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.