Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
$110,000 – $140,000 + bonus
South Jersey, NJ
The Atlantic Group is representing a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company in South Jersey. The company is family-owned and an industry leader. While working closely with executives, the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be exposed to multiple areas including modeling, budgeting, and forecasting. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will play a vital role in the company’s financial future.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manufacturing company recognized for its products
- Will report directly to the Vice President of Finance
- Responsibilities include overseeing annual budget process, communicating with senior leadership, and presenting to stakeholders
- Will handle journal entries, ad-hoc analyses, and forecasts
- Hybrid schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days remote
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience and 2+ years of FP&A experience
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.