Position: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A)
Compensation: $120,000 – $150,000
Location: New York, NY
Atlantic Group is representing a large and fast-growing portfolio company that has acquired or developed over 3500 commercial properties/business parks and is continuing to grow.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Work with an FP&A team of roughly 15 people
- Handle real estate and development construction-related accounting or FP&A tasks
- Participate in a three-round hiring process
- 7-12 years of accounting or FP&A experience, preferably in real estate and development construction or other equivalent experience
- Development controller experience from a large real estate firm with strong FP&A experience will also be considered
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.