Compensation: $60,000 – $75,000
We are representing a fully remote Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst opportunity with a large national pharmaceutical company. This company is a trusted provider of pharmacy benefits & services, helping businesses meet their goals. The ideal candidate has experience in the health insurance or healthcare industries.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Company has multi billion in revenues – one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country
- Responsibilities include implementing & performing budgeting & forecasting activities, participating in development & maintenance of financial models, and advising management on financial performance
- Chance to handle management and board reporting
- Reports to Manager within FP&A organization
- Fully remote opportunity
- Bachelor’s in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance required
- 1+ years of experience in corporate finance, accounting, or investment banking
- Experience within pharmacy, healthcare, or health insurance industries preferred
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion, Smartview, Jet, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with management reporting preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.