Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a top consumer products company based in New York, NY. The ideal candidate possesses an outgoing personality and is looking for a company to grow with. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Compiling budgets and budget assembly.
- Ensure variance analysis is understood by explaining expense and revenue deviations to VP Finance monthly and quarterly.
- Assist with brand consolidation reporting, profitability analysis, and identifying opportunities to improve.
- Ad hoc consumer profitability analysis and management reporting.
- Ensuring accounting entries are in accordance with GAAP.
- Following month cadence of reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in financial services, public accounting or corporate required.
- Experience working with budgeting, modeling, and variance analysis for a consumer products corporation preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP software such as NAV2016 or JetReports preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.