Compensation: $130,000 – $140,000 + bonus
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are representing a Finance Manager opportunity with a manufacturing company in the Bucks County, PA market.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- A rapidly growing private equity backed company that has been a trusted manufacturing partner to many industries for decades
- A newly created role that will have full ownership of the cost accounting for the Americas, acquisition reviews, as well as managing a team
- Opportunity to get deeply involved with the Controller and Financial Reporting Manager with consolidations and interacting with plant managers
- This role is a hybrid role, but needs someone that will be very hands-on in order to drive results and timely deliverables to senior management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 7+ years, public/private combination, manufacturing industry a plus
- Highly motivated and quick learner
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.