Compensation: $110,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Credit Management firm is seeking a Finance/Client Services/Investor Relations hire. This role works integrally with Marketing/IR and the Investment Team (Research Analysts) as well as the Chief Investment Officer.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Research, gather and prepare data in MS Excel to help support the creation of presentation materials in MS PowerPoint.
- Assist with the construction of new slides on an ad hoc basis.
- Use third-party research platforms to obtain and consolidate backup data in response to information requests.
- Support the coordination of content, including following up with various team members for required information.
- Work with senior management and marketing team to develop and update both internal and external presentation materials; liaise internally for completion of relevant slides; collect feedback on slides and implement relevant changes.
- Track all materials produced and update all appropriate with the latest changes.
- Track and manage the depository of existing and newly created materials and analyses including presentation materials, updating library content, archiving outdated materials, and data automation.
- 3-6 years of experience in a Financial Services firm, Fund, or Third Party provider.
- Experience with Credit or CLOs is highly desired.
- Strong PowerPoint experience is a must.
- Ideally good financial background.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.