Compensation: $100,000-$140,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Private equity firm is looking for a Finance Associate to work closely with the Operations Manager and Chief Financial Officer, CFO. This position is responsible for building out the firm's financial reporting capabilities.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage borrowing base calculations for multiple subscription line and asset base lending leverage facilities.
- Assist with platform liquidity management, capacity analysis and cash forecasting.
- Review and analysis of monthly compliance reporting.
- Reconciliation and review of leverage facility payment waterfall.
- Interact and reconcile information with collateral agents and leverage providers.
- Produce comprehensive fund reports detailing fund, investment, portfolio and platform-level performance and exposure analytics.
- Develop models to produce reports and analysis for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Preparation and review of various recurring reports and other deliverables provided to investors and internal management.
- Work with outsourced managed service provider on automation projects for reporting and team processes.
- 3 – 5 years of experiencing working in accounting, capital markets, or loan servicing/operations required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel specifically advanced knowledge in tables, dynamic ranges, pivot tables and macros.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data management & visualization tools is a preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.