Compensation: $125,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private investment firm is seeking a Finance Associate to join its growing team. The Finance Associate will be involved with numerous strategic financial analyses. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Assist with the forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast model, including profit and lost statements, cash flow, and balance sheet.
- Create dynamic models to assess the viability of various fund structures.
- Provide strategic support to C-level, asset management, and investor relations through various analyses.
- Assist with model general partner carry and tax assumptions and distributions.
- Project, monitor, and assess fund performance.
- Create monthly and quarterly fund-level cash flow forecasts.
- Assist in preparing investment portfolio and marketing presentations.
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and requests.
- 3 – 5 years experience in financial services industry.
- Experience working with credit, direct lending, private equity funds and credit funds preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.