Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing an excellent Family Office Senior Accountant opportunity with a firm based in New York, NY. The Senior Accountant will assist the CFO and Controller. Amazing schedule flexibility available. If interested, apply today!
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Prepare and maintain books and records for family members, trusts, and investment entities.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Assist with day to-day operations, cash movements, and bill pay.
- Prepare and update personal budgets.
- Assist with recordkeeping and accounting for investments.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly reports and investment plan review.
- Help handle investment requests, capital calls, distributions, subscriptions, and redemptions.
- Respond to custodian, trading, and banking requests and notifications.
- Handle charitable contributions.
- Assist with management of insurance policies.
- Monitor sales and use tax requirements on purchases and sale.
- Track collectible purchases and sales.
- Assist with tax return documentation submission.
- Assist Assistant Controller and CFO with various projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years experience in public accounting, private equity or hedge fund accounting required.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.