Compensation: $95,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Family Office is looking for an Associate to join the team. The role will have a strong focus on office operations, bookkeeping, and maintaining the charitable foundation’s databases. The individual in this role must possess strong technical skills and the ability to work with data and analytics.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Become fully versed and maintain the Foundation’s CRM and grants management system (Salesforce Foundation Connect or “SF”), create/run monthly reports, and upload all information to SF.
- Participate in calls with potential grantees, take detailed notes, and upload to SF.
- Assist with bookkeeping (including paying bills) and accounting for both Company and founders and help prepare tax documentation for both entities.
- Familiarity/facility with QuickBooks and Quicken is ideal.
- Assist with all aspects of human resources compliance for both Company and its founders.
- Assist with payroll processing functions.
- Assist in administering health and welfare benefit plans.
- Liaise with outside vendors and Foundation grantees via telephone and email.
- Lead the preparation of various ad hoc surveys and reports throughout the year in response to internal and external requests
- Manage office operations (schedule any in-house meals, liaise with office management and personnel, maintain pantry and office supplies).
- Develop ideas for efficiencies and improvements to the various systems and processes.
- Be willing to assist in a wide range of “high/low” projects and tasks (ranging from organizing art collection appraisals to running errands).
- 4+ years of business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Excel and Word skills and an aptitude and affinity for technology required.
- Flexible and unflappable with an ability to quickly shift gears and change course as business needs arise.
- Must possess a team-focused attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Client service oriented.
- Innovative and self-motivated.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Must have the ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential matters and materials.
- Strategic thinker with initiative, who proactively seeks and proposes solutions.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.