Compensation: $30 per hr.
Location: New York, NY
Technology company is looking for a talented and energetic Facilities Coordinator to bring a warm welcome to visitors, clients, and employees. The Facilities Coordinator will support the daily management of the workplace, vendor relations and overall building maintenance.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Management System.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Perform ongoing workplace inspections conducting walkthroughs to ensure all building systems are operational.
- Measure and publish workplace metrics, interpret data, and recommend solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date team documents and workplace playbooks.
- Monitor, track, and execute Workplace tickets for assigned offices.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate maintenance requests.
- Maintain office equipment and stocking office supplies.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years experience working in high-touch guest service industry or related required.
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Gmail required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Ability to balance priorities on multiple tasks and maintain workflow amidst interruptions.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.