Compensation: $150,000-$225,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Management Firm is looking to hire external wholesalers to cover different regions of the US. The position comes with a high level of autonomy and requires building and maintaining relationships with financial advisors/brokers to generate required production/sales revenue from the products sponsored by the firm.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Work to increase sales within the territory by developing and maintaining new and existing relationships primarily with financial advisors, including independent financial planners and registered investment advisors.
- Develop relationships and raise capital distributed offerings through the following: meeting with advisors in territory in person, conducting client seminars, attending broker/dealer conferences and annual meetings, building relationships with sales management at key firms.
- Collaborate with the home office to provide internal wholesalers with strategic direction for outbound sales call campaigns and territory coverage.
- Assist with developing and implementing wholesaling business plans for the territory to deliver on sales goals.
- Manage expense accounts within the allotted budget.
- Report sales activity in the CRM database.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Interest and/or experience in the alternative investment space and/or independent broker-dealer channel required.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of investment products, financial markets and competitive landscape, product performance, and investment management philosophy.
- Strong sales abilities are required, evidenced by a track record of increasing new business and developing relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry, alternative investments, and other investment vehicles.
- Strong relationships with sales, business, product, and research personnel in the independent broker/dealer channel.
- Ability, to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical information, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and organizational skills.
- Experience tracking sales activity in CRM database.
- Ability to travel, multiple days a week in the field is required;
- Series 7 and 63 required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.