Looking for a motivated Executive Legal Assistant with corporate law experience to provide administrative support a law firm in Philadelphia, PA The ideal candidate loves executing projects, is comfortable making decisions on behalf of attorneys, has great interpersonal skills, and is excited about being an integral member of our team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Maintain complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinate internal/external meetings, Zooms and conference calls
- Organize and maintain filing and retrieval systems
- Open, maintain and close client files
- Handle extensive client contact, both via phone, email, and in-person
- Prepare and draft a variety of transactional and corporate governance documents
- Minimum 5 years as a legal assistant supporting a corporate practice
- Must be technology proficient (advanced Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, attorney time entry software, and document management systems
- Proficient knowledge and usage of document management system
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.