Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Executive Assistant will support its founder through various tasks such as scheduling calendars, coordinating travel and resolving potential conflict before they arise.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Orchestrating and micro-managing the CEO’s calendar.
- Monitoring email in evening and on weekends and when CEO is traveling.
- Coordinating all international and domestic travel, conference calls, and in-person meetings.
- Resolving time conflicts, booking conference rooms, and organizing materials in preparation for meetings.
- Monitoring and answering inbound emails and phone calls for CEO’s time and knowing how to correctly prioritize and balance his personal agenda against competing demands.
- Daily organizing of the CEO’s schedule, meetings, car services, reservations.
- Assisting with logistics that support CEO’s important professional and personal relationships.
- Acting as the liaison with various service providers.
- Planning and coordinating CEO travel, accommodations, nuanced trip itineraries, etc.
- Assisting other Admins. in firm-wide tasks when requested.
- Performing other administrative tasks and projects to help support the Firm.
- 4-15 years of experience, in some form of an administrative function.
- Previous track record of success in supporting C-suite level executives.
- Experience with coordinating multi-leg international trips.
- Highly professional phone and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a willingness to do what it takes to fulfill all relevant work requests and ensure a smooth outcome on matters large and small.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.