We need you! We are hiring for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a company in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate will be a driven, dedicated, and organized individual who takes initiative and doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves. Must be highly organized and professional in demeanor and communication style. We are excited to bring someone onto our team who is ready to grow with our company. All interested parties encouraged to apply!
DUTIES (including but not limited to):
- Perform calendar management and maintenance
- Coordinate meeting logistics (keeping minutes, tracking action items, setting follow-up reminders)
- Book and organize travel itinerary
- Log and maintain contacts in Outlook
- Receive phone calls and review/respond to correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Provide office duties (kitchen setup and cleanup, ordering food for events, office cleaning, office event planning)
- Greet guests and visitors
- Research, photocopy, file, and perform data entry
- Organize expenses
- Provide sales and marketing help
- Managing company social media accounts
- Provide some assistance with personal tasks (booking appointments/reservations, performing bank runs, providing coffee/tea, etc)
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Required driver’s license and willingness to travel in and around Philadelphia as required.
- Required experience providing professional and personal support to C-Suite
- Preferred experience in a sales support function, office management duties, understanding of energy efficiency and generation and/or commercial real estate
- Preferred familiarity with CRM software
- Preferred strong marketing and professional writing skills to improve the company’s online presence, including management of social media platforms, website updates, development of case studies, event planning, and procurement of all company-branded collateral
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.