Seeking a highly professional and skilled Executive Administrative Assistant to work 100% on site, full time, in Philadelphia, PA. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and excel at writing, this is the role for you! Our client provides an extensive benefits package along with a friendly, supportive work environment. For candidates, experience within a financial institution is preferred. All interested parties are encouraged to apply!
DUTIES (including but not limited to):
- Support activities of the Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Interface with internal/external parties (other executives, Board Members, staff, vendors, visitors) on behalf of Executives
- Perform scheduling, prepare reports and manage correspondence
- Create and update manuals
- Create and update spreadsheets
- Perform a range of administrative support using a range of computer applications
- Minimum 5 years; experience supporting high level executives
- Experience at a financial institution highly preferred
- Required high proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.