Experienced Event Coordinator wanted in King of Prussia, PA! This role will coordinate and facilitate meeting and events of a nationwide religious organization. The ideal candidate will be ready to work hands-on in person and digitally. Must be a skilled communicator and tech-savvy, with a strong commitment to forming and maintain strong relationships with staff, clients, and vendors. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and venues, including preparing RFPs and reviewing invoices for accuracy
- Plan and execute meetings from planning stage through completion
- Manage the institution’s Zoom Accounts and host or provide assistance for Zoom meetings as requested
- Set up and maintain event websites and registration sites, and generate accurate reports of various meetings in the Cvent Platform
- Address inquiries received from meeting attendees and interested persons;
- Travel to events as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or events management or related field
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed high-level events (multi-session meetings, corporate events etc.)
- Experience utilizing all features of the Zoom meeting platform
- Cvent Certification preferred
- CMP preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.