$105,000-$125,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Estimator role in the Boston, MA area with phenomenal growth potential.
Highlights About the Company and Position:
- Company has worked in the Mechanical Construction/MEP Services industry for 85+ years.
- Company has their own Mechanical Coordination Department which uses the latest BIM, AutoCad software and Navisworks Manager to provide an efficient building model.
- Review plans and specifications to thoroughly understand the scope of a project and the project specific requirements relative to estimating the cost of the work Plan, monitor and contract the project throughout its lifecycle.
- Prepare estimates by calculating a complete takeoff of entire mechanical systems for Plan/Spec, Industrial, and Design/Build work.
- Conduct site visits and surveys to verify scope and apply it in the cost estimating process.
- Review design options and recommend value engineering alternatives based on cost and engineering quality.
- Populate complete estimates utilizing the Estimate Summary spreadsheet.
- 5-10 years of mechanical estimating experience; large project, commercial/industrial cost estimating experience Essential Physical Abilities’.
- Knowledge of estimating via on-screen takeoff (Quotesoft).
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to create conceptual estimates for design/build projects is a plus.
- Proficient computer and software skills (QuoteSoft, Excel, Bluebeam, etc).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.