$85,000-$95,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an Environment Manager opportunity with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a heavy highway material producer and distributor with multiple quarries and asphalt plants. The Environmental Manager will be responsible for mine planning and environmental compliance.
- Responsible for environmental compliance and planning for multiple material plants.
- Develop systems for inventory control, mine planning, and reserve calculation.
- Conduct water monitoring and testing for multiple sites.
- Assist Operations department in obtaining completing its goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s in Environmental Sciences or Geology
- 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a face paced environment.
- Must have the ability to do long-term planning.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.