Title: Engineering Manager (Tools and Manufacturing)
Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000
Location: Dauphin County, PA
Atlantic Group is representing an Engineering Manager opportunity with a high precision industrial and commercial tool manufacturer. The Engineering Manager will have collaborative responsibility of process engineering in conjunction with Product Managers and R&D team members. Role will include working alongside the Plant Manager and leadership on capital projects and capital improvements. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company and gain a tremendous amount of experience.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Will work for a great leadership team that has a lot of knowledge and skill to pass down
- Company has a phenomenal reputation within the industry and 100+ years of industry experience
- Engineering Manager will be “hands-on” with the department while having the ability to lead process improvement
- Responsible for engineering packet flow- Programs, Prints, Estimating and Quoting of products – design/build
- Mechanical Engineering degree or other relevant related disciples
- 7+ years of experience with tools and or machining
- Experience with engineering drawings, models, and simulations
- CNC programming
- BOO, BOM and ERP system item masters
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.