$125,000 + $140,000
Montgomery County, PA
We are currently representing one of our longest standing clients who is looking to fill a Director of Virtual Design & Construction Technology role within their department. This role will be the leader of the in-house VDC department, managing all VDC and BIM activities, while developing & managing a companywide program.
- Promote, develop and implement efficient processes
- Provide mentorship, development, and training to team members
- Manage VDC/BIM Coordinators and modelers
- Oversee project animations and renderings
- Collaborate with Pre-Con/Estimating teams
- Manage VDC/BIM workflows at job sites to maximize the ROI of the BIM process
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 10+ years of experience as BIM professional
- Strong understanding of building systems, construction methods, installations and sequencing
- Proven supervisory and leadership experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.