Title: Director of Tax Accounting
Compensation: $180,000 – $200,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is in search of a highly accomplished Director of Tax Accounting to join our client’s team. In this pivotal leadership role, you will be instrumental in guiding our client’s tax department to new heights. The best fit for this role would be a seasoned tax professional with a passion for leadership and a desire to work in a progressive and flexible environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Your expertise and contributions will play a pivotal role in our continued success.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Client has consistently been recognized as a top workplace by and have featured on Forbes Magazine's list of the “100 Best Small Companies” multiple times.
- The role entails preparing and reviewing financial statement accounts, ensuring strict adherence SOX mandates, and evaluating ambiguous tax positions.
- Director of Tax Accounting will manage a diverse team of tax professionals, including team members in the US, Europe, and Asia, with the possibility of hiring a new Manager.
- New office that provides a convenient and collaborative workspace.
- Hybrid work schedule – 2 days in office.
Director of Tax Accounting Requirements:
- CPA Preferred: We highly value candidates who hold a CPA designation, as it demonstrates your expertise and commitment to the field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, ideally with a combination of Big 4/Tier 2 background and public clients. International experience is highly preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of ASC 740 and experience with Sox Compliance related to income tax provisions are essential for success in this role.
- Strong leadership abilities are crucial.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Director of Tax Accounting criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.