Location: Northern New Jersey
We are proud to be representing a family owner, operator, and developer in New Jersey. This firm, led by second generation leadership, has created a portfolio of Class A properties across the Northeast. The CEO is looking for someone who can help take the firm to the next level by not only creating best-in-class existing properties, but also leading the execution of large-scale mixed-use development opportunities in the pipeline.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- 40+ year track record as an owner/operator/developer of Class A retail and mixed-use properties
- Diversified portfolio with a focus on grocery anchored retail across New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Long Island
- $500M+ in investment grade properties ranging from 75,000 to 350,000 square feet
- Assist the CEO in executing the firm’s vision for new mixed-use developments across select markets
- Spearhead pricing, estimating, and bidding out tenant improvement projects ($10,000 to $2M) to contractors/GC’s
- Join the firm’s leadership in generating ideas to optimize portfolio revenue
- Bachelor's in Construction, Real Estate, or a related field from a top university
- 10-15 years of experience in property management and/or construction management
- Expertise in lease negotiations, tenant improvements projects, and construction coordination
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.