We rely on each other! If you’re passionate about teamwork and the connections between organizational and individual development, we have the role for you. We are looking for an HR professional to serve as our Director of People. This role will manage strategy to ensure employee/talent development, strategy, and organization success for digital marketing firm. The Director of People will play a key role in taking our company and our extraordinary employees to the next level.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to guide a rapidly growing company and develop the People and Talent strategy, structures, processes, and programs to cultivate and optimize this growth
- Strategize and execute on ways to enhance life at our company and provide operational support and data analyses for compensation, benefits, performance management, engagement, and recruiting
- Lead all people functions, either directly or through management of a team, including DEI, talent acquisition and recruitment, employee engagement, learning and development, total rewards (compensation, benefits, etc.), and employee relations
- Collaborate with our office vibe manager to support company in person and virtual events and team building experiences
- Assess the company’s health and employee satisfaction and implement company-wide surveys so leaders are able to keep an accurate “finger on the pulse” of the business
- Regularly assess benefits to ensure company remains competitive and that benefit offerings are providing the intended value
- Recommend and implement appropriate innovative processes across the HR organization, serving as project manager for all initiatives involving HR data, systems, and implementation of platforms
- Manage employee records and policies, implementing adequate processes and audits, in compliance with recent employment law updates (i.e., – national/local laws, COVID-19 updates, new hire notification requirements, labor laws, unemployment claims, records retention policies, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years providing leadership and management to a team of professionals
- Minimum of 7 years of human resource experience
- Experience scaling and leading a best-in-class People & Talent team at a growth-stage agency.
- Distributed team experience is a bonus.
- Seasoned knowledge and experience in the various People and Talent functional areas: company culture, attracting the very best talent, DEI, onboarding, talent management, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement, retention, total rewards and people operations
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.