Compensation: $125,000 – $150,000 + bonus
Atlantic Group is working on a great Director of Lease Accounting opportunity with a national retail company. The Director of Lease Accounting will report directly to the Vice President of Tax and Leasing, and will oversee a team of staff and senior accountants. The company is a leading servicer in the retail and pharmaceutical industry.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Company has nationwide footprint with over 2000 locations
- Position will supervise and lead the lease accounting department in accordance with company policies
- Utilize the current fixed asset management system to oversee reporting
- Control expenses by preparing annual budgets
- Help the VP with transforming the lease accounting department
- Remote role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA recommended
- 7+ years of experience within public accounting and/or corporate accounting
- Experience with lease and fixed asset accounting, must have experience with ASC 842
- Strong management skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.