- Provide concierge service to all clients as it relates to their investment accounts and their planning
- Run life insurance, college education, retirement and estate planning analyses
- Analyze client’s existing investment portfolios
- FINRA Series 7 and 63
- Life & Health Insurance License- preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Detail oriented, terrific follow-through and personable with all clients
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.