Job Overview – Director of HR
Are you a dynamic Human Resources professional with a background in healthcare, that is ready to lead in a high-performance culture? If so, we invite you to apply to be our client’s next Director of Human Resources! This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing healthcare organization. Apply now to be a part of the team!
Compensation: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00
Location: New York City, NY – Hybrid
Responsibilities as the Director of HR include:
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs, ensuring adherence to standards and procedures.
- Manage and develop the Human Resources staff, providing ongoing support and encouragement.
- Collaborate with and supervise Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists.
- Lead all goals, objectives, systems, and open investigations making sure that they are aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
Qualifications for the Director of HR Include:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or professional certification preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR Generalist experience, with over five years at the senior management level.
- Any relevant training in employment law, compensation, planning, organizational development, employee relations, or safety is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and database management.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.