Location: White Plains, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing a Director of Finance opportunity with a litigation firm in White Plains, NY. This Director of Finance will collaborate with the executive committee to develop and establish a strategic vision for maintaining and growing the firm.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Develop key performance indicators to support the strategic vision and establish accountability among team members.
- Prepare and accomplish plans for the operational infrastructure of systems processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives.
- Plan and implement a corporate financial strategy to support growth, operational needs, new business development, and the day-to-day needs of the company.
- Utilize financial instruments to maintain a solid financial footing and build and maintain the firm's financial and banking resources in accordance with the finance strategy and capital requirements.
- Collaborate with the firm’s outside CPA and tax attorneys to manage the firm's reporting and tax strategies.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the executive committee informed of critical issues.
- Ensure that monthly operating statements, cash flow analysis, management KPIs, and budget comparisons are provided to current staff in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Support personnel actions by ensuring HR and related functions are properly performed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience working in a leadership role in Finance required.
- Strong management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.