Comp: $200,000- $225,000 + bonus
Location: Orange County, NY
We are currently representing a best-in-class global company who are the world’s largest attraction operators. They create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences for their millions of guests and are looking for an experienced Director of Construction to bring their projects to life!
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- A multi-million-dollar company who has projects set up for the next 5 years ranging from $5M- $50M each year
- Prepare estimates with the proper level of detail and qualifications for all design stages
- Prepare quantity take-offs and estimates costs of materials, labor, and use of equipment required to fulfil all provisions of the contract
- Consult with clients, architects, subcontractors, and material suppliers to discuss and formulate estimates, effect cost reductions, and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s in Civil, Mechanical or Architectural Engineering, Construction Management
- 10+ years of commercial and residential construction experience and 5+ years of estimating experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead the assessment process in coordination with a focused team of professionals
- History of successfully working internally with owners, operational team and externally with Architects/Engineers, GC’s, and subcontractors
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.