Comp: $125,000-$165,000 + bonus
Location: Newark, NJ
We are proud to be representing one of the top owner and developer in the New York City Metropolitan area for a Director of Construction & Property Management opportunity. This firm has developed and operates over $1B in senior prime office property. As their pipeline continues to grow, the firm is looking for a Director of Construction & Property Management.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Owner, operator and developer of Class A office, industrial, and residential properties
- Owner of some of the largest office campuses in New Jersey with high-profile tenants
- Manage the construction of tenant fit-out and ground-up projects across the firm’s portfolio
- Contribute to the growth of the firm’s portfolio through property management as well as construction management
- Actively interface with general contractors, consultants, and architects
- Report to the SVP of Construction
- Bachelor’s in Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate or related, from top university
- 3+ years of construction experience preferably in ground-up projects and tenant fit-outs
- Highly proficient construction knowledge and intellectual curiosity
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.