Director of Business Development
$70,000-$85,000+ bonus (open to depending on experience)
Los Angeles, CA
The Atlantic Group is representing a “one of a kind” opportunity for a Director of Business Development role in the Los Angeles, CA area with phenomenal growth potential.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Zero middle management, red tape and working directly with the Owners
- This is a NEW territory for this product, direct from the manufacturer
- Regularly call on critical influencers to include consulting engineering firms to keep them informed of new product introductions and update them on the latest technology advancements.
- Drive specifications for all products represented with the influencers described above to become their preferred supplier.
- Responsible for timely completion of projects and maintaining owner, Engineer, or contractor satisfaction..
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development – mechanical services
- Must have a mechanical background, selling to Architects, Engineers, Developers, GC/CM, Property Managers, etc.
- Must have commercial/industrial experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Bluebeam, etc)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.