$100,000-$140,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Director of Business Development role in the Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth in the life-science, healthcare, higher education, multi-family, and hospitality markets.
- Grow customer relationships and manage the relationship between the company and its customers.
- Ensure the sales team’s performance meets or exceeds company standards under its contracts to its customers.
- Manage proposals and interviews with internal marketing, estimating, project management, and leadership teams.
- Understand target markets, resources, and services.
- Must be able to use CRM software such as PipelineDeals.
- 10+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, including sales, business development, marketing, and strategy. (Preferably in the Philadelphia market)
- Must have experience in the life-science, healthcare, higher education, multi-family, and hospitality markets.
- Ability to review and understand architectural drawings.
- Must be able to generate new business.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.