Comp: $135,000- $165,000 + bonus
Location: Washington DC
We are currently representing a DC-based best-in-class vertically-integrated Real Estate Investment/Development/Owner-Operator firm across asset classes; primarily Class A Office in the DC region (5+ million sf), and multifamily development in the SE (3,000+ units). As they engage with and attract an increasing number of institutional equity partners, they are looking to add a senior-level person to their (currently 4-person) Asset Management team.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Evaluate potential capital investments and major lease transactions
- On the multifamily front, to develop short and long-term capital requirements for unit turnover, amenity implementation and overall competitive set evaluations to our multifamily assets
- Participate and support acquisition efforts, due diligence, new business and potential disposition initiatives
- Generate asset business plans and operational strategies for the companies office portfolio and integrating into growing multifamily platform – including the oversight of lease-up, operational and marketing strategies for both ground-up developments (following delivery) and existing multifamily product
- Develop and maintain property and development cash flow projections, including monitoring property performance to current forecast, budget and underwriting
- Bachelor’s in Business with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate preferred
- 5+ years of a strong track record performance in automation construction sales
- Solid financial and Argus background
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.