Comp: $150,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: Washington DC
We are proud to be representing one of the largest multifamily developers across the globe. This firm has gained an incredible reputation for developing quality assets and being a pioneer in the modular housing space. As they continue to adopt best-practices to further institutionalize their operation, they are looking for a Director of Asset Management for their development portfolio.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- $220B AuM in over 210 markets globally
- Pioneer in the modular design and construction space becoming the country’s first fully integrated provider
- Currently own 170 properties nationally with 74 set to deliver next year
- Create and execute the business plan of all ground-up multifamily development assets in the Northeast portfolio
- Execute developer’s vision and business plan and interface with limited partners
- Wide range of execution responsibilities including determining the unit mix, participating in lease-up and evaluating the strategy for each asset
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or a related field
- 5-10+ years of experience in Asset Management, ideally with a Multifamily Development firm
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of direct reports
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.