Title: Director of Architecture
Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Director of Architecture to join our client’s diligent team. Our client is a full-service real estate investment and development company focusing on the mixed use, medical office, and industrial markets. The Registered Architect will manage the architecture department as well as collaborate with third party architects/engineers and an in-house General Contractor.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Director of Architecture will provide leadership to the design team, while collaborating with other members of the team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Position will also coordinate with clients to determine design requirements.
- Registered Architect will communicate with contractors about construction progress and potential problems that may arise.
- Role will review plans for compliance with local building codes and zoning regulations.
- Company offers full benefits and perks.
- 10+ years of registered architect experience required.
- Must be a licensed/registered architect.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and written/verbal communication skills required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.