Compensation: $175,000 – $205,000
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Director of Accounting opportunity with a leading technology company headquartered near Malvern, PA. The opening was created as a result of an internal rotation. This individual will foster constructive working relationships with other departments including sales and legal to ensure compliance.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will have ownership over the revenue accounting function within this growing company
- Work closely with senior leadership and operations in regards to applicable business strategy
- Department consists of individuals with impressive professional accounting experience
- Position can be fully remote or hybrid as the candidate prefers
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited school
- 9+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA required
- Must have extensive knowledge of the revenue recognition accounting standard (ASC 606)
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including SAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.