Title: Director, Risk Advisory
Compensation: $120,000 – $140,000 base plus bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a Director level role, Risk Advisory opportunity at a growing compliance, cyber defense services firm located in NYC.
Highlights of the Company and Position:
- Conduct and manage complex asset tracing investigations in U.S. and international jurisdictions using a wide variety of sources including public records (e.g., civil litigation, corporate records), media, social media, domain registration records, and human sources.
- Conduct and manage a variety of due diligence, fraud, and internal corporate investigations, including the management of various workstreams, from transaction testing, document review, forensic analysis, and data analytics to interviews, investigative research, and field investigative work.
- Provide leadership and oversight of team members on engagement work plans; supervise staff, review deliverables, and manage budgets; liaise directly with clients to communicate progress and findings.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience conducting and/or managing asset tracing investigations; some knowledge of the legal tools for asset recovery is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in dispute and investigation consulting or equivalent experience in the public sector or in related fields such as intelligence, investigations, investigative journalism, or law. Previous roles must demonstrate excellence in conducting and managing complex, qualitative, and analytical research with minimal supervision, and presenting findings to clients.